Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Risk Strategy & Compliance - Risk Analytics for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Analyze complex enterprise environments from an information security perspective across the U.S. Federal government space
- Interface with high-level client executives and hands-on technology practitioners to bring meaningful, strategic change in the sphere of information protection, data security and privacy, and business continuity
- Design and populate policy libraries with regulatory authority from diverse industry oversight groups such as PCI Data Security Standards, ISO 27001 and 27002, HIPAA, GLBA, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, Cloud Security Alliance, FISMA, PIPEDA, EU Data Privacy, and state data breach laws
- Assist with the architecture, configuration, deployment and service design of network and system security monitoring and analysis tools, Identity and Access Management platforms, IT-GRC platforms, and DLP systems
- Assist with project management for global securitytechnology and process implementations including program oversight for global penetration testing, vendor and third party risk management, data privacy and information governance implementation, and vulnerability management program delivery
- Articulate business risks of technical vulnerabilities to client personnel and identify and communicate findings to client personnel while assisting with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- A minimum of three years of experience in information security or in a technology-related field, and strong knowledge base in operations, enterprise networking, system evaluation and architecture; U.S. Federal government consulting experiencepreferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Strong understanding of and ability to provide security configuration and testing of networking and operating systems including TCP/IP, WAN/LAN routing, VLANarchitecture, and a wide array of large-scale environments including various major web application servers
- Functional certification such as MCSE, CCNA, CNE, CCIE, Archer/ArcSight/other product-certified preferred
- CISSP, CEH, CPT, CISM, CISA, CIPP, GIAC, GSEC, and/or GCFW certifications preferred
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
Requisition #: 32175