NTTSecurity is a pure-play security information company. We deliver exceptional information security and excellent customer service for clients seeking to improve data security and address compliance requirements. Organizations world-wide depend on NTTSecurity’ s managed security platform, information security, compliance expertise and custom delivery to complex security challenges and business issues.
The Senior Associate Engineer is responsible for the operational maintenance and monitoring of server systems infrastructure within a specific area of expertise. This position will work under direct supervision and within defined parameters performing duties following standard practices and procedures. Positions at this level perform routine tasks of limited complexity; ensures work quality and adherence to established policies and procedures; administers and participates in project activities.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work under the direction of leadership and using standard practices and procedures to complete day-to-day tasks and support functions
- Configure, install and maintain server-based information technology systems
- Provide support, troubleshooting assistance and resolve problems related to server systems
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to system problems and outages
- Assist in building and maintaining a security culture using standards and best practices in the implementation of server systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or a related field, or comparable experience
- Demonstrated systems operations experience. Desirable experience will include two or more of the following: cloud service providers, containers, orchestration, database administration, distributed processing / storage administration, high-availability computing, automation / scripting, big data administration, monitoring / alerting / trending
- Working knowledge of most aspects of GNU/Linux (CentOS) administration: memory management, processes and threads, software installation and updating, package creation, authentication, firewall configuration, etc.
- Server-based Virtualization (e.g., VMware, XenServer) desirable
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure, function and deliver effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Work occurs in a normal business environment, but the requirements of the job will necessitate being available to support critical systems 24x365
NTTSecurity employees enjoy working in a business casual environment with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance. Flexible spending and 401k plans and a generous paid time off program.
Must be Authorized to work in the U.S. Pre-employment backgrounds and drug test are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.