Senior Associate, Data Platforms
As a Senior Associate on the Data Platforms team you will play a strategic and technical role requiring analytics and development knowledge and skills. You will work directly with internal and external client teams to provide an array of Analytics, Tag Management, Testing and Optimization and Data Management deployment services for a book of business.
Data Platforms team members at SapientRazorfish focus primarily in four key areas:
Analytics – Creation of custom tracking solutions based on a measurement plan, documenting solution design and mapping of analytics variables to defined requirements. Through defined KPIs, implement a solution enabling a stable architecture for capturing robust data sets.
Tag Management Solutions - Creation of data layer specifications and TMS rules for best practice implementation of site-side and media analytics tracking while reducing page complexity and improving performance.
Testing and Optimization - Implementation of testing and optimization tools with integration across marketing and data platforms to ensure sound testing, targeting, and personalization strategies
Data Management Platforms - Implementation of DMPs ensuring taxonomies, tags, and integrations are leveraged to support data analytics, insights and channel level targeting.
This extremely detail-oriented person will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of data platform deployment in support of business objectives: ensuring data is collected accurately to build a robust data set from which insights and analysis will be based.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills within the agency and to the client are necessary as this person will be working with multiple geographies (agency offices, client sites, etc).
This person should:
Possess an in-depth knowledge of a client’s website architecture, online business model & marketing strategy.
Function as a subject matter expert on utilization of Tag Management Systems to enable the capture of marketing analytics data.
Interact frequently with clients via phone, email, and/or in person with marketers, analysts, and web developers
Consult directly with clients, account services, delivery, and web development teams within the agency on projects requiring tag management implementation, analytics strategy, and analytics platform remediation
Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their web analytics and site optimization platform strategy and technical needs by designing technical site and page-implementation strategies
Translate Business Requirements into a Solution Design Document used for implementation support, guidance and documentation of processes
Stay current with the latest developments with Data Platforms (Analytics, Tag Management, Testing, Optimization and Data Management) and techniques to help our team stay on the cutting edge of marketing analytics.
Develop and present solutions and recommendations
Understanding of web analytics tool basics: tags, cookies, variables.
Possess an understanding of tag management systems: tags, rules, variables, and jQuery
Experience presenting in front of groups, to clients, and via web conference
Strong attention to detail and QA abilities
Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams required
The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment
· Experience in creating case studies, point of view documents or white papers in line with your job function in analytics.
· Work with internal team to continually streamline processes and find efficiencies in the day-to-day work processes done by the data platforms team.
· Experience working on testing, targeting and personalization projects with both targeting and optimization tools and data management platforms (DMP).
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four (4) year, accredited college or university in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field of study
· A minimum two to four (2-4) years of experience with data platform tools and methods to be used for website/ad campaign research, site testing and targeting, and/or display ad targeting
· A minimum two (2) year of experience using tag management systems
· An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
· Special consideration given to candidates with a firm understanding of the following tools (in order): Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Google 360 Suite, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Tealium, Ensighten, or Signal.
As As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Job Number: 236851