Senior Associate, Cyber Security Services - IAM
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Risk Cyber Security for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Effectively deliver Identity and Access Management (IAM) services, including Authoritative Source, Identity Management, Provisioning, Authentication, Authorization, Monitoring and Certifications, and Auditing and Reporting
- Assist with creation and execution of an IAM roadmap that meets requirements including, but not limited to, security for hybrid cloud deployment, B2B web services, mobile computing, fine grained access control, policy driven security, Identity Governance, Access Management, and Privileged access management, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation focusing on multiple protocols, such as Java or BeanShell coding
- Support the design and development of security solutions that adhere to applicable policies and comply with information security requirements
- Implement Role Based Access Controls (RBAC), including analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
- Provide support with respect to building, configuration, and architecture of one or more Identity platforms, such as SailPoint (IdentityIQ)
- A minimum of three years of experience with information security or in a technology related field
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Understanding of IAM relevant technical security skills (such as SailPoint, RSA or Oracle for Identity Governance. Ping Identity, ForgeRock AM, Oracle OAM, Unbound ID for Access Management. Privileged Access Management: CyberArk, BeyondTrust)
- Experience in Java Application Interface Development and Object Models, Federation Protocols (Oauth, SAML, OpenID), and Single Sign On (SSO) models, including Ping
- Understanding of RBAC methodologies
- Travel may be up to 80-100% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 34788