Senior Legal Counsel
This attorney will be primarily responsible for helping to support the transactional activities of the company, including sales, channel, procurement, and business development activities, as well as providing support to our product teams. Job located in Boston, MA.
- Support transactional activities for Sales, Channel, Procurement, and Business Development teams as hands-on contributor
- Responsible for structuring of standard contractual templates and processes to scale business
- Assess and identify legal risks and potential outcomes of ongoing business activities
- Actively support and influence clients in policy matters, key business activities and decisions
- Work cooperatively with cross functional teams including representatives of sales, procurement, business development, finance, and HR organizations
- Counsel product teams and act as liaison to other legal team specialists
- Perform additional assigned projects as required by business needs
- Contribute broadly to the legal team to ensure best-of-class support
- Demonstrated ability to draft and negotiate sales, channel, procurement, business development and other agreements, and to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment. Knowledge of SaaS licensing, data privacy, and security issues a definite plus.
- Demonstrated effective experience working with product teams to achieve desired results
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently individually within the legal team and in a cross-functional team environment to achieve desired outcomes while consistently fostering team cohesiveness
- Track record of developing high-trust relationships with internal and external customers
- J.D. and license to practice law in Massachusetts
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably with prior in-house experience in the SaaS industry
- Passion for learning new things and keen sense of humor
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and juggle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Proactive problem solver with ability to see issues before they become blockers
- Outcomes focused approach to legal advice with risk-appropriate, find-solutions attitude
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen.