Senior Associate - Business Consulting
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Infosys Consulting is a dynamic, innovative firm focused on creating competitive advantage for our clients. We employ and develop passionate thinkers – and are building an inspirational place that every individual can succeed to their fullest potential.
We aspire to be global advisors enabling organizations to reimagine their future and create sustainable value leveraging disruptive technologies.
Enterprise Insights – Infosys Consulting
The vision for Enterprise Insights Practice is to “Help clients create Business Value from Data and Insights”. Our service offerings include: Business Analytics, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, Master Data Management and Data Governance
Our consultants combine Enterprise Insights capabilities with industry domain knowledge to create business value for our clients
* Definition of strategy, business case, roadmap to implement Business Intelligence and analytics solutions
* Defining KPIs, analysis trails, reports and dashboards relating to different business functions
* User requirements gathering, design, modelling & implementation of leading Business Intelligence solutions in an agile environment
* Defining Reports & executive dashboards
* Conducting workshops to gain consensus and alignment of senior stakeholders in client business and IS organizations
* Translating business needs to BI functionality and communicating and collaborating with technical and services delivery teams to design and implement technical and operational architectures
* Helping design and implement technical and operational architectures with appropriate reviews
* Facilitating user acceptance testing and solution implementation sign off
* Conducting user change management and end user training
* Overall program management, issue resolution and leading teams with multiple skills
* Write proposals
* Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of relevant work experience with at least three years of experience in comparable consulting services.
* Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Extremely proficient in project / program management.
* Experience in leading BI programs and projects.
* Understanding of BI technologies, architecture and configuration.
* Strong client management, end user interaction and business interactions
* Proficient in written and oral communication and ability to make presentation and lead difficult conversations to gain alignment
* Good understanding of key business process and the corresponding insights needs in a few industries and business domains
* Strong expertise in creating power point and word documents that are client ready
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.