Zelis Healthcare is an information technology company which utilizes an end-to-end technology platform to fulfill the claims cost management and payments needs of healthcare payors including large and medium-sized health plans, TPAs, Taft-Hartley Plans, providers and individuals. The company provides a comprehensive portfolio of network management, claims integrity, payment remittance solutions and analytical services for medical, dental and workers' compensationclaims to over 500 payor clients. Additionally, the company delivers electronic payments and explanation of payments to over 200,000 healthcare providers and serves individuals with provider lookup and medical referral services.
Responsible for designing, developing and deploying multi-tiered web and windows applications in a Microsoft .NET environment. Responsible for developing web portals or other web-based applications from initial scope through product support.
- Develop windows and web applications utilizing VB.NET and C#.
- Strong Object Oriented design and Java development experience, multithreading and use of various collections
- Java / J2EE expert
- User interface design
- Create/execute web services.
- Use AJAX libraries and frameworks to build client facing pages to enable client access and claims tracking
- Create reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services 2012.
- Ad-hoc configuration and maintenance
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to ZELIS standards regarding privacy.
- Has developing proficiency in programming objects such as SQL stored procedures, functions, views and triggers
- Demonstrates solid understanding of requirements to maintain company website and use of AJAX to develop client facing pages
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, .NET 3.5 or higher framework, C#, ADO.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, XML/XSL/XSLT using Visual Studio 2012, OO as well as CMS and MS Office applications
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature in which judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems
- Thorough knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures
- Minimum 7 years of Information Technologyexperience working with SQLServer 2005/2008/2012.
- Understanding of .NET 3.5 or higher framework, C#, ADO.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, XML/XSL/XSLT using Visual Studio 2012.
- Solid understanding of programming SQL objects (procedures, triggers, views, functions) in SQL.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience programming web applications in .NET using C#.
- Strong OO design and coding skills.
- Must be detail-oriented. Must work under limited supervision. Must demonstrate good analytical skills as it relate to data identification and mapping and excellent oral communication skills. Must be flexible and able to multi-task and be able to work within deadlines; must be team-oriented, but also be able to work independently.