NVIDIA is seeking experienced ASIC Verification Engineers to verify the design and implementation of the world's leading SoC's and GPU's. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of extraordinary people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
What you'll be doing:
- Verification of the ASIC design, architecture, golden models and micro-architecture using advanced verification methodologies such as UVM.
- Understand the design, define the verification scope, develop the verification infrastructure and verify the correctness of the design.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, pre and post silicon verification teams to accomplish your tasks.
What we need to see:
- A Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 5+ years of meaningful ASIC verification experience or MS with 3+ years of exp.
- Exposure to design and verification tools (VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB).
- Experience in architecting test bench environments for unit level verification.
- Experience in verification using random stimulus along with functional coverage and assertion-based verification methodologies.
- C++ programming language experience and Scripting knowledge.
- Expertise in System Verilog.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability & desire to work as a phenomenal teammate are huge plus.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with high-speed I/O verification is highly desirable.