NVIDIA is seeking best-in-class ASIC Verification Engineer to verify the world's leading GPUs. In this role, you will be doing unit level verification of the process scheduling and system interface hardware of the GPU. This position working across many NVIDIA teams from software, to architecture, design, methodology, and more. The GPU is used in applications from consumer graphics, through self-driving cars, to artificial intelligence, all of which you will be involved in and learn about. We have crafted a team of extraordinary people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the methodology for verifying the future of computing.What you'll be doing:
What we need to see:
- Work on a unit level testbench, working on directed and random tests and test infrastructure, and contributing to the future direction of the methodology for the testbench
- Partner closely with RTL and architecture teams to help refine the microarchitecture plans to ensure that changes to the design are verifiable
- Mentor junior engineers and new hires, and help to guide their growth and development
- Architect and plan the verification strategy and execution for sub-system features impacting your unit
- Support post-silicon validation activities
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- BS or MS in electrical engineering or computer engineering or equivalent degree (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years of verification experience
- Exposure to Computer Architecture, ASIC design and verification methodology is required
- Strong ability with SystemVerilog, C and/or C++, test planning, coverage closure, and test bench design
- Understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work as a great teammate
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience with assertion-based verification, Semiformal Verification (SFV), Unified Verification Methodology (UVM), SystemVerilog checkers and scoreboards.
- Perl or Python knowledge
- Experience with multiple verification methodologies
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Do you want to work at the boundary of software, hardware, and forefront of technology? Would you love the challenge of creating the highest performance chips in the industry? If so, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.