$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Orlando, FL 32801
Industry: Telecommunications & Hardware•
8 - 10 years
Posted 59 days ago
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior ASIC Engineering Manager
• Work closely with the other members of the Graphics Business Unit Technical Management Team to provide leadership and set goals and directions for the development of the next generation of graphics processing intellectual property.
• Provide leadership to development team responsible for the RTL and firmare to control the graphics pipeline. The team is responsible for managing the interface with the software driver. Have a strong emphasis on meeting program requirements regarding features, power consumption, and schedules.
• Provide first level management for your direct reports, including goal setting, coaching, performance appraisals, and compensation recommendations. Foster an environment for success within your team and coordinate the work of your team on development projects.
• Provide direct individual contributions as needed to ensure projects are completed on time and with high quality. Actively support our continuous process improvement projects.
• BSEE/MSEE Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering; MSEE or MSCE preferred.
• 10 years of ASIC development experience including familiarity with the entire ASIC development process and tools with demonstrated experience in power measurement and power reduction techniques
• 5 years engineering management experience with a history of leading the development of successful high technology ASICs
• Keen understanding of System Level issues & requirements
• Strong Verilog and System Verilog knowledge
• Strong RTL design, verification, and synthesis experience
• ASIC Silicon validation, and debug experience
• Strong interpersonal skills that enables successful interaction with a large worldwide team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Graphics pipeline experience prefered
• Experience with with RISC-V core prefered
Valid Through: 2019-9-15