NVIDIA is seeking elite ASIC Design Engineers to design and implement the world's leading SoC's and GPU's. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of extraordinary people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing. What you'll be doing:
What we need to see:
- As a key member of our ASIC Design team, you will design and implement the industry's leading GPUs
- Understand the design and implementation of your unit, define the microarchitecture for new features
- Execute and deliver fully verified, high performance, area and power efficient RTL to achieve design targets
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and pre and post silicon verification teams to accomplish your tasks
- Bachelors Degree in EE, CS or CE (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of relevant experience or an Advanced Degree with equivalent experience
- Experience with design and verification tools (VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB)
- Expertise in System Verilog or similar HDL
- You have a background in computer architecture and solid understanding of physical design and VLSI
- Strong communication skills and ability & desire to work as a great teammate are huge plus
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you a creative and autonomous engineer who loves a challenge? Come join our GPU ASIC Verification team and help us build future architectures that will continue to drive us forward in the fields of computing, graphics and AI.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.