As a Senior ASIC Design Engineer in Micron’s Advanced Controller Group, you will develop and verify cutting edge controllers which leverage Micron’s newest memory technology. You will be involved in the design and modeling of next generation memory interfaces for large mixed signal ASICs. This includes architecting, implementing, synthesizing and testing digital and custom circuit modules. The position requires experience writing RTL code for ASIC based products, performing digital and analog simulations, and performing sub-block, block and chip level logic synthesis.
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- 5+ Years of design experience (Architecture, RTL, synthesis, gate-level/SDF simulation, etc).
- Familiarity with industry standard verification methodology like coverage, OVM/UVM, make, Objected Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog assertions.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to other design peers in verbal and written form.
- A proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering with minimum of 5 years of combined design and verification engineeringexperience, or
BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering with minimum of 7 years of combined design and verification engineeringexperience
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.