The Senior Art Director, as part of the creative leadership team, will lead QVC’s highest priority initiatives, establishing the aesthetic positioning to bring QVC’s brand to life. In this role you will convey QVC stories through development of creative decks and their supporting assets. You will collaborate with internal partners to ensure all content is cut from the same cloth. The Senior Art Director is responsible for driving look, feel, and voice in partnership with creative leads, writers and producers, as a lead in the development of decks that deliver on the creative vision, and clearly guide the execution. The position is based at our headquarter locationin West Chester, PA
Job Description Details
- Work cross-functionally with key platform leads to establish visual aesthetic, tone and customer touchpoints.
- Conceptualize and produce creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent for each initiative within the assigned project(s).
- Finalize and share out creative decks that communicate the creative vision for our highest priority initiatives and other projects as needed. Guide the execution and partner with platform teams to offer support and alternative solutions.
- Concept and create direction decks for photo and video shoots; work with team to select talent, locations, and determine shot list; attend shoots, and provide on-set art direction and support; create final deck, and work with teams to accomplish retouching and final deliverables.
- Collaborate with, guide, mentor, and offer expertise and support to creative team members.
- Degree in Design, Advertising, or related field, or equivalent business experience required
- 3-5 yrs. related professional experience, preferably in a design firm, agency environment or larger corporation with in-house creative department
- Expert across digital platforms, with a focus on mobile first, and is experienced partnering in the environments of television, video, photography, marketing, retail and e-commerce.
- Excellent skill level in Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in TV and digital media a plus
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to partner with diverse cross-functional teams
- Asset organization, resourcing and sharing with partners company-wide.
- Conceptual thinker and strategic approach to design
- Deep knowledge of design principles – type, color, photography
- Create concepts for TV and video.
- Experience in photo and video shoot art direction, shoot planning, selecting talent and locations, creating shot lists, and guiding retouching.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with ability to present ideas
- Must be able, willing and flexible to travel