MRM//McCann is looking for a Senior Art Director to create cutting-edge, forward thinking digital work and marketing solutions for globally recognized brands using your creative talents and problem solving skills. You'll handle projects from the initial briefing through completion, and collaborate with other departments along the way. Ideally, you're an all-in-one, kick-ass-idea generator with impeccable design taste and a love for problem solving.
- You'll manage other art directors and copywriters and interface with account teams, producers and clients, as you manage and own your own projects.
- You'll be responsible for ideating and designing strong and effective ideas for a range digital marketing materials including, but not limited to, videos, both live and animated, augmented reality, mobile applications, product innovations, responsive websites, landing pages, printed collateral and DM, banners and emails.
- Must stay current on all existing, new, and emerging technologies that relate to digital marketing, mobile technologies and social media, as well as cultural trends.
- You will lead projects and also work as part of a team in large or small groups in a collaborate fashion.
- You will be proactive in bringing ideas to the table that are above and beyond the current asks.
- You must understand digital limitations, industry best practices and technology requirements as it pertains to projects.
- You must have the ability and willingness to work on non-digital projects as well.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7+ years digital experience (agency experience preferred)
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to ideate and deliver large and small ideas that fit within a client's strategy and brand
- Strong and clean design aesthetic
- Expert at Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Flash, After Effects, and 3D software experience is a nice to have, but not a requirement)
- Working knowledge or understanding of HTML and HTML5 and Flash technologies, requirements and restrictions
- Experience in responsive design and designing for mobile technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Professional and assertive with the ability to keep cool and think clearly under pressure
- Experience leading creative projects and teams