We are an award-winning, B2B marketing agency with a 20-person creative team. We produce great work at a speedy, but healthy pace. We work hard, but have fun and believe in work-life balance. You will report to our associate creative directors and work with a team on assigned accounts.
This role may be right up your alley:
- If you are a talented art director, with agency experience, who can think strategically and develop visual approaches that work well across multiple touch points of a campaign
- If you have a healthy range of digital and interactive experience but can also deliver on the print side of things when needed
- If you enjoy collaborating with copywriters and other team members to bring established creative direction to life
- If you have a “no task too big”, “no task too small” mentality
- If you are a cultural asset with the ability to develop effective relationships across the agency, and bring a high level of commitment, curiosity and courage to the table
- Develop compelling and thoughtful visual direction that bring creative ideas to life, and execute that direction in a variety of deliverables
- Present visual ideas to internal stakeholders in a confident and compelling manner
- Collaborate with creative, project management, technology and account teams to complete deliverables
- Track and log time spent working on projects
- Participate in regular brainstorm, department and agency meetings
- Execute on personal annual performance goals
- Support other team members as needed
- An online portfolio that shows a range of digital and interactive design work, with rationale for each approach
- Strong understanding of how art direction and design should work in different types of deliverables
- Ability to bring compelling and sophisticated visual treatments to creative deliverables
- Ability to develop art direction that works across a variety of media, including web, social media, print and video
- Effective communication, social and interpersonal skills, with a great attitude
- Ability to handle critique and conflict like a champ
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, design or related field from an accredited university or college
- 7+ years of art direction and design experience, with 3+ years in agency environments
Working Conditions (Physical requirements and office environment):
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Activity: while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Hearing: within normal limits with or without use of corrective hearing devices. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Vision: close visual acuity to perform extensive reading, analyze data, and to view computer terminal with or without corrective lenses.
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing, computer input.
- Work Environment: works indoors protected from weather conditions; temperature controlled environment