Senior Area Manager Landscape Maintenance
If you excel at managing accounts, projects, clients, personnel and sales and using your skills to help clients realize beautiful high-quality landscapes, and want to have your talent result in a career progression with an incredible, growing company, we want to speak with you.
- Account and Project Management: Manage all aspects of high-end residential and commercial landscape account enhancement projects including the field team, subcontractors, and resources to ensure project completion is according to contract and specifications, safely, within budget, on time, profitably, according to high standards and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Establish and achieve revenue, profit, production, and safety goals and ensure successful final inspection.
- Enhancements: Develop meaningful customer relationships to identify needs and solve problems with additional enhancements that optimize landscapes and create sales opportunities for additional work.
- Recommend landscape, hardscape, irrigation, and other site improvements, help to prepare proposals, and then manage project from beginning to completion.
- Customer Relationships Demonstrate a high regard for client relationships, retention, and opportunities for long term growth.
- Leadership: Lead your field team and direct reports with best practices and efficient use of labor and materials with an organized, clean, safe, and efficient project work environment.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and applied practical expertise of landscape maintenance enhancement projects with ability to roll up sleeves and work when necessary.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports, assignments, and schedules on a regular basis.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all challenges, complaints, and emergencies.
- Effective use of technology including CRM, bids, design and proposals.
- Financial: Effective use of key financial performance and operations metrics. Manage financial aspects including estimates, budgets, forecasts, schedules, change orders, cost controls, billing, materials, and labor always alerting your field team and management with variances.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful Landscape Maintenance Senior Area or Account Management with a track record of excellence in leadership, sales, client relationships and delivery of high quality, profitable projects.
- A proven track record of completing projects on time, within budget, safely, and to the satisfaction of the client by effectively managing the field team, subcontractors, and resources.