We have an immediate opening for a Senior Architect with 10+ years of post-graduate experience in all phases from schematic design to construction administration. The role is based in our downtown Vancouver BC office, where each day we ideate, collaborate and create, supported by a culturally diverse group of architectural professionals, in-house leading-edge technology including digital fabrication, virtual design and realization, and physical modelling. Our Vancouver team thrives on multi-disciplinary engagement while practicing at the intersection of architecture and urban design and are distinguished by our creative and intellectual curiosity.
- You bring exceptional creativity and superb technical knowledge in complex commercial, residential/mixed-use and institutional developments.
- Building and project performance are top priorities for you. LEED AP is an asset.
- You have strong leadership skills, can break down a bold vision into actionable challenges, and enjoy coaching and managing your team of young architects to achieve extraordinary design solutions and outcomes.
- You are open-minded, collaborative and enjoy experimentation and well-considered risk taking, which complements your strong building science and technical skills.
- Your communication skills are excellent and enable you to establish and maintain project criteria, communicate it to project teams, and manage projects with confidence and ease while ensuring design intention is maintained throughout all project phases.
- You have and maintain high quality standards, and have a proven track record for delivering inspired design within tight deadlines.
- You are proficient, if not an expert, in Revit and other BIM tools.
- You have a Bachelor of Architecture; Master of Architecturedegree (preferred) and are registered with AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the Province of BC.
- As a respected leader, you want to be continuously challenged and supported, while progressing your career and leading and growing in an architectural practice committed to excellence and pushing at the edge of invention.