Senior Architect Machine Learning NLP
Our client is a Microsoft Gold and VMware partner serving clients in the US, UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia. They have recently developed their own software offerings and are created this role to assist management and the sales team. They provide turnkey systems integration solutions involving IaaS, custom software implementation, hardware optimization and data center maintenance.
They offer an excellent salary commensurate with your experience This is a remote individual contributor position with an estimated 50% travel. Can be based in the NYC, Chicago or San Francisco metro areas. Must be permanently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager/Architect who will be accountable for leading product strategy, management, implementation and optimization of our Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions that focus on improving the associateexperience by reducing manual labor tasks.
As a product manager, you will employ a customer-centric approach and lead a cross-discipline (product-tech-business) team through the design, development, and QA aspects of multiple agile projects. He/she will demonstrate success by using quantitative and qualitative measurement methods to direct, evaluate and monitor the progress of product/ project deliveries. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, RPA, Machine Learning and market trends for automation, product and technology best practices and design thinking methodologies to inform the direction and longevity of the Commercial Machine Learning Automation product roadmap. The candidate should be imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about using innovative technologies to improve the way our associates use and interact with data and systems.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, analytical, self-motivating and has great attention to detail. The candidate will be responsible for communicating within the cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders, customers and executives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the overall strategy and goal development for Machine Learning/ RPA automation product
- Educate lines of business/services on value afforded by automation and assist with intake process of new use cases
- Create product roadmap to support goals, sequence of ‘bots’/ ‘builds’ and recommend go-live plan
- Evaluate total automation opportunities across North America
- Prepare materials for tech/dev, LOB and stakeholder meetings, including but not limited to measurements against KPIs, status updates, and PowerPoint presentations
- Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support all of our client’s lines of business.
- Keep informed of latest machine learning/ RPA automation innovations and best practices
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Ability to work independently with directional guidance from leadership
- An ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
- Experience with agile product management
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Able to sell the value proposition of machine learning/ RPA automation to all Commercial LOBs
- Strong attention to detail, combined with ability to see and explain the big picture
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to deliver intent independently and own end-to-end process from intent creation to delivery
- High level understanding of machine learning/ RPA automation capabilities
- Good understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, Pattern Matching, Analytics etc.
- Experience in evaluating various technology products and developing expertise in underlying technology and architecture
- Certification or training in PMP, PMI-ACP, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Software Development, Scrum and/or Six Sigma
- Microsoft Office, 365, SharePoint & PowerPoint ‘guru’