$80K — $100K *
Experian is seeking a Sr. Architect to join our CIS Product Development team. This is a great opportunity for someone who specializes in building large-scale, cloud-based platforms to access timely, accurate and relevant data. An ideal candidate will have built scalable platforms that can easily accommodate and integrate different data sources and provide comprehensive data capabilities to all Experian products and delivery channels.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been name in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. With a focus on our employees, we were rated the #1 Top Workplace by the Orange County Register. Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
What you’ll be doing
As a Sr. Architect for CIS global application initiatives, candidate must have an extensive and well-rounded background in a diverse set of technology solutions (commercial, open source, in-house) with in-depth understanding of architectures of such solutions such as Apache stack, cloud native applications. Established track record with enterprise/solution architecture, application development, technology administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
As a Senior Architect for CIS global application initiatives, you will have extensive experience in developing large-scaled, cloud-based solutions. The main responsibilities for this position include:
· Leading the integration of acquisitions and unifying all the services into a single cloud platform
· Designing, analyzing and developing software applications that are highly distributed and scalable
· Monitoring and assessing the health and performance of the software applications and databases
· Participating in agile software development for enterprise-level systems including component design and implementation
· Appling deep understanding of application and enterprise software design for implementation of data services
· Ability to collaborate and adopt with global technology requirements as well as provide business/product application solutions that will scale across regions.
What your background looks like
· BS in Computer Science or related fields; MS preferred
· Strong experience in Java microservices and cloud-based development (preferably AWS)
· Well-rounded background in diverse set of big data solutions (commercial, open-source, in-house) with in-depth understanding and hands-on design with enterprise architecture, infrastructure & platforms, system integration & automation, software development, analytics, and service management
· Strong track record of design/implementing big data technologies around Apache Hadoop, Kafka streaming, No SQL, Java/J2EE and distributed computing platforms in large enterprises where scale and complexity have been tackled.
· Proven experience participating in agile development projects for enterprise-level systems component design and implementation
· Deep understanding and application of enterprise software design for implementation of data services and middleware.
· Proficient with Enterprise Security, Agile and Change management standards
· Good understanding of distributed software applications including system integration, testing, and troubleshooting
· Experience in monitoring the health of distributed systems and strategy for error detection and recovery
· Systems integration experience, including design and development of APIs, Real-Time Systems, and MicroServices
· Three weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
· This is a bonus eligible position
· Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching
· Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance and more
Valid through: 11/12/2021
$250K — $250K+*
32 days ago