The Senior Architect – Data Enterprise will:
- Articulate the current enterprise architectural vision, conceptualizing and experimenting with alternative architectural approaches and creating models to communicate the strategic direction.
- A technologist that has a hands-on approach to understanding various data integration methods while paving the way for standards across the enterprise.
- Develop architectural standards, workflows and interface specification documents that complement the architectural vision well enforcing best practices.
- Provides guidance, leadership and expertise to define solution architecture and strategies across various departments throughout the enterprise.
- Work closely with various departments across the enterprise in maintaining architectural standards and in implementing business rules the will support the overall data strategy.
- Requires a BS or equivalent experience (MSpreferred) in a technical / engineeringdegree program.
- Requires 6 or more years of database development work withexperience in Data Warehousing and BI reporting environment.
- Strong understanding of retail data management systems
- Experience in various data integration/ETL tools, application integration, business process and data science tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Flume)
- Strong conceptual, logical and physical architecture design experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with great interpersonal dispositions and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of various DMBS systems including NoSQL architectures and design principles.
- Experience in Cassandra NoSQL a plus
Req ID: 2017-18241