CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet our clients’ evolving needs. Located throughout the United States and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services to public, private and institutional clients.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Architect in our Concord, MA, Albany, NY or Portland, ME offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Leads teams through construction documents, personally participating in drawings development, coordinating engineers, code review, contact with the client, and normal on-site supervision.
- Construction administration skills include shop drawing review, requisition review, contractor interaction, and other normal activities.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-discipline environment to produce integrated project documents and ensure integrated design approaches and solutions.
- Use technology and methodologies to create innovative approaches to building design.
- Consistently strive to improve technical quality of work product by keeping abreast of new technologies, changes in building codes, and advances in the industry.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degreepreferred.
- Registered Architect licensure is preferred.
- LEED Green Associate preferred.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of relevant experience with architectural firms is required; Sports Facilities experience a plus.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is required; Photoshop and Sketch Up a plus.
- Experience preparing construction documents for large buildings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills for managing project schedules and able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Candidate must have a strong ability to work and lead in a team environment.
- Ability to travel.