- Delivers technology strategy, direction, management and support of business systems delivery.
- Collects requirements for approved projects and aggregates resource demand by supplier and by role.
- Acts as the primary technical resource across several areas of expertise, to senior client and information technology management and staff.
- Provides expert technical consultation to IT management strategic planning groups.
- Oversees development of solutions with highly complexity and risk with business area implications.
- Fosters and engages in teamwork at the highest management and technical levels across business lines.
- Anticipates and proactively responds to future customer, industry and information technology trends.
- Be viewed as subject matter and delivery expert for organization by wide range of management.
- Develops and implement technology strategies that influence business area with senior management review.
- Develops business models to guide development of the architecture and manage standard technical products life cycle according to APLC.
- Produces quality output for highly visible IT products, services and future business development.
- 6+ years recent and related experience in information systems architecture methodologies.
- 6+ years experience in enterprise, application and information architecture design.
- 3+ years of solid knowledge on contemporary Enterprise Information Management architecture, design patterns and execution such as Big Data, Data Lakes, tools and best practices.
- 4+ years of project management experience.
- Experience with the application delivery process.
- Experience working with matrixed staff with ability to leverage non-directs to complete tasks.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.