Senior Arbortext Developer

Cimarron Software Services   •  

Houston, TX

5 - 7 years

Posted 243 days ago

This job is no longer available.

Cimarron is seeking an experienced Senior Arbortext Developer. The chosen candidate will participate in supporting and developing configuration and upgrades of Arbortext and customization of content management following S1000D with Java, JSP, XML and HTML, and Arbortext XML publishing. The selected candidate will enjoy traveling to a work location approximately 25% of the time, and working remotely the remaining 75%.

Required Skills, Experience, and Education:

  • Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for consideration at this time. 
  • 5 or more years of experience, with emphasis on Arbortext Development for aerospace customers, project life-cycle management systems, product data management, and associated networking systems.
  • 3 or more years of experience in Arbortext customization.
  • Knowledge and use of Java, JSP, JavaScript, J2EE, and XML.
  • Experienced in use of one or more of the following: Google Web Toolkit (GWT), VersionOne, Subversion, Bamboo, NetBeans IDE, VMware, Data Conversion.
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
  • Ability to handle multiple activities, oversee infrastructuredesign, perform system upgrades and customizations, and work with a team to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
  • Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or Engineering/Computer Science, or 12 or more years of experience in lieu of a degree.

Desired Education:

  • Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Mechanical Engineering Technology.

Business Profile: 

Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.

We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more.  From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
 

CSAD091917