International law firm located in NJ needs:
Senior Applications Systems Administrator
- Seeking an Applications Systems Administrator to join our New Jersey Office
- becoming intensely familiar with the firms applications and systems from both the end user standpoint as well as the systems side.
- Resolve complex issues and escalated Level II / III requests from support and Help Desk staff and proactively recommend solutions.
- keeping software up to date, maintaining databases and performing preventive system and network maintenance tasks necessary to keep systems up to date and to minimize system downtime.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of legal applications such as iManage FileSite, Microsoft Office, Workshare, Payne Templates, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E, Fast Tax and others. Strong knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 Administration with Active Directory (Provisioning, Group Policies, OU, scripting, etc.), Microsoft SQL Server (scripting as well as maintenance) and Systems Management tools (WSUS, SCCM, SNMP etc.) required.
- Maintain and monitor healthy SQL database environment.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience focused on both end user applications and application server operations and management.
- Law Firm experience a strong plus.
- Strong academic credentials and excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
To be considered please email your resume in WORD format and current base salary requirements ASAP!