What’s special about us:
At Amway, we believe in people. Our promise to our employees is that here, you have the opportunity to explore and grow, make a real difference, and be a part of Amway’s long-term success story. We believe in your potential and your ability to achieve your highest professional goals.
What’s special about this team:
The Application Administration Team is a highly specialized team working on mission-critical application assignments. This global team installs, configures, updates, and administers application software packages. This is a highly motivated team. You will be given the ability to work autonomously while simultaneously having strong support.
How you would contribute to the role:
As the Senior Applications Administrator, you will be responsible for working within the Oracle EBS application that will provide a clear, streamlined picture of various company metrics. You will be working from a broad set of requirements and have the authority to suggest and execute how to accomplish those requirements as you see fit within the framework of the Oracle EBS application. This position will also be responsible for preventative maintenance on the system through patches and vendor-provided fixes, as well as providing clear documentation.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- At least 6 years of experience in an Application Administrator role supporting Oracle EBS
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience working with Delphix, Loftware, OIM, and/or iSupplier
- Ability to execute a plan without direct supervision
- Talent to communicate across cultures, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and follow through
- Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables with competing deadlines
- Strong sense of ownership for deliverables and a sense of urgency to promptly resolve issues