Essential Job Responsibilities
· Identify, analyze and resolve technical issues, from external clients and internal associates.
· Partner withinternal associates (e.g., application engineers, database administrators, software engineers and quality assurance analysts) to assist in problem resolution
· Document issues and work withother functional groups to develop updated processes and workarounds
· Two (2) or more years’ experienceworking with IT groups or proprietary application software support environments in a fast paced , dynamic environment is strongly preferred but not required
· Bachelor s degree in Computer Science , Information Systems or closely related field is strongly preferred or equivalent experience
· Proactive, responsible, and willing to go above and beyond to achieve client satisfaction.
· Strong client focus: troubleshooting and follow - up skills; commitment to continuous improvement.
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English
· Knowledge of SQL language and UNIX / Linux is a significant plus.
· Experience in litigation support and / or document management systems is a plus.
· Experiencetroubleshooting issues in a Windows / Citrix environment; familiarity with Windows and Citrix administration and Active Directory.
· Passionate about technology and ability to demonstrate technical problem solving skills.
Integrity - - Behaves in an honest , fair and ethical manner; shows consistency in words and actions; does what she / he commits to doing; respects the confidentiality of information or concerns shared by others; is honest and forthright with people; carries his / her fair share of the workload; takes responsibility for own mistakes.
Client Focus - - Takes action with the clients , both internal and external and sees their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations , issues , expectations , etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback.
Results Driven - Sets stretch goals for personal and team accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked; does more than what is normally required in a situation; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks.
Entrepreneurial Orientation - Proposes innovative business opportunities / ideas to customers and business partners; encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others; demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
Decisiveness - The ability to make well informed , effective , and timely decisions even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; ability to make tough decisions.