The day to day responsibilities of the position are WebFOCUS application development with a concentration on user experience/user interface design and optimization using the WebFOCUS Portal, InfoAssist, and Page Designer. This includes participating on an Agile scrum team with other developers and working with our Service Delivery personnel to ensure our business partners get high quality applications in a timely manner. This person will be working on projects that serve our business partners needs in reporting and analytical applications.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong working knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with WebFOCUS InfoAssist, WebFOCUS Portal and WebFOCUS Report Development,
- Experience in Agile project participation
- Knowledge of Jira.
- Prefer experience of atleast 5 years with the Information Builders WebFOCUS suite of software