ASRC Federal Mission Solutions is a premier provider of systems engineering, software engineering, system integration and project management services for real-time, mission-critical defense systems. We are seeking to hire a Senior Application Software Developer in CMS2/Assembly language in Moorestown, NJ.
Working in a collaborative team using agile test methodology, performing the following tasks:
- Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters, often requiring coordinated activity across organizational lines with focus on Command & Control functionality utilizing CMS2/Ultra-32 Assembly programming languages
- Performs subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration, and testing.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Participates in software requirements reviews, preliminary and critical design reviews, integration readiness reviews, and software acceptance reviews.
- Provides inputs as required, for documentation of new or existing programs
- Research and resolution of complex/critical problems
- Primary technical interface to the customer and as necessary the Navy for area of responsibility. As required, support technical interchange meetings, IPT meetings, management status meetings and customer reviews.
- Provides technical estimations and assumptions for new and existing projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field) or equivalent related work experience.
- US Citizenship to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Experience with Structured CMS-2 design/development preferred; must meet experience level with comparable Assembly language knowledge/skills such as ULTRA-32 assembly language programming and patching.
- Development/Maintenance experience with Fortran, Jovial and experience with other assembly languages would be considered as an alternative.
- 7-9+ years of experience developing software with CMS-2 (preferred) or Fortran/Jovial development with assembly language experience
Experience with the following is considered a plus:
- Experience working with the Windows, Solaris, and UNIX environments.
- Familiar with VAX operating environment.
- Experience with CMMI Level 5 lifecycle processes and procedures.
- Aegis Weapon System ADS and C&D computer program software development
- Aegis Tactical Executive System (ATES) -- Aegis AN/UYK-43 operating system or similar OS
- Machine Transportable AN/UYK Support Software (MTASS) CMS-2 compiler or similar compilers
- Dynamic Debug Function (debug tool) or similar debug tool
- Mercury (data recording and analysis tool) or similar data recording/analysis tools
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.