ASRC Federal Mission Solutions is a premier provider of systems engineering, software engineering, system integration and project management services for real-time, mission-critical defense systems. We are seeking highly motivated principal level Software Engineers to support the development and sustainment of the U.S. Navy Ship Self-Defense System in Moorestown, NJ.
Work in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology, performing the following tasks: Participates in software requirements review, preliminary and critical design reviews, integration readiness review, and software acceptance reviews. *Researches problems and develops solutions.
4-8 years' experience in software development, maintenance, or support of large-scale software programs
* Experience in Open/Layered Architecture Environment,
* Real-Time System Data Analysis; Problem Analysis; System Integration.
* Experience developing software with Java, C++, or Python.
* Experience developing software with Agile scaled principles.
* Experience with Object Oriented design/development including the employment of Design Patterns to facilitate the utilization of software insulation techniques and plugins
* Experience working with Linux and UNIX environments.
* Experience with Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse or VSCode.
* Familiar with UML syntax and its use in Model-based tools like Rhapsody
* Familiar with driver-based and automated test environments
* Familiar with Git
* Familiar with issue tracking systems like JIRA (Project Management Tool) or Trello
* US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Experience with the following is considered a plus:
* xUnit Framework, Junit and Google Test
* Atlassian tool suite including Jira, BitBucket, and Confluence
* Data Distribution Service (DDS)
* CMMI Level 5 Life Cycle Processes and Procedures
Education: Bachelor's degree or higher (in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field) or equivalent related work experience.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Valid through: 6/7/2021
$150K — $200K
6 days ago