Senior Application Security Analyst - Workday
APPLY NOWSEND TO EMAILSAVE JOBVIEW SAVED JOBS
Omaha, NebraskaID# 2018-21675Regular Full-TimeSecond Level Professional
The Senior Applicaion Security Analyst / Workday Security Consultant serves as an advisor and technical liaison between subject matter experts and business stakeholders throughout the application project lifecycle. This role will serve as the primary resource for application security design, configuration and maintenance. This role will work closely with business partners, analysts and cross functional agile whole teams to translate security requirements into configuration enabling application, role-based workflow and data security. This role is a subject matter expert in their domain that will lead teams on complex projects and mentor junior team members. This individual will also work with compliance teams to ensure application compliance.
The Senior Application Security Analyst will influence functional BAs and business stakeholders toadopt technically feasible solutions that align with the strategy of the platform. Strong analytical skills and technical proficiency in areas such as QA, relational database structures, infrastructure, functional set up and configurations, reporting, and testing, are required to be successful in this role.
The Senior Application Security Analyst will manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously. The scope of the projects that this role is accountable for range from individual projects to firm-wide technology initiatives.
- Responsible for the ongoing security design, configuration, deployment and maintenance of application security
- Engages internal stakeholders for input and ratification on security design requirements and role allocations
- Provides mapping of employees to security groups for assignment of security in all phases of testing and production
- Provides security system administration support for all corporate applications
- Advises business teams and functional Business Analysts on best practices and technology solutions during Discovery, Proof of Concept, and RFP processes.
- Provides guidance to functional BAs on eliciting business requirements for complex projects and initiatives that require extensive technical subject matter expertise.
- Researches and recommends technology solutions that align with the systems current product roadmap
- Produces analysis and project proposal documentation for key technology initiatives
- Serves as the Project security expert during stakeholder analysis and requirements gathering sessions during the Planning and Analysis phase of the SDLC
- Participates in the development, validation and execution of comprehensive test plans relating to security.
- Guides functional BAs on development estimates using platform subject matter expertise
- Facilitates communications with the development team to ensure that requirements are clearly defined and technically feasible to implement
- Advises project stakeholders on executing change management or change requests when required. Communicates the implications of proposed changes to stakeholders
- Identifies risks and escalate issues that may have an impact on timelines or resources
- Performs audits on system roles and access logs to ensure accuracy
- Participates in report reviews, including understanding and ensuring security and data privacy standards
- Ensure the creation, edit and removal of organization security roles for the system and provides support for issues relating touser-based security
- Maintains assignment for User Based Security roles to Employees and/or Positions
- Stay informed of new application functionality drive the deployment of feature releases
- Proactively identifies and escalates evolving production support needs and issues in the existing environment
- Complete process improvement to correct any ongoing issues
- Possesses the degree of technical expertise required to provide direct production support. (i.e., troubleshooting, configuration changes, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of security models and approaches to implementing security architecture within applications
- Baseline knowledge of Workday configuration and business processes and 2-3 Workday implementations preferred
- Workday Pro Certified (Security) preferred
- 5 or more years business analysis or equivalent experience
- Subject matter expertise in the technology of the platform and application lifecycle management
- Exceptional aptitude and proven experience with analyzing and solving complex technical and business problems
- Possesses the degree of technical proficiency required to advise stakeholders on solutions.
- A basic understanding of integration systems and related security
- Knowledge of SOX regulation as it relates to security and data privacy
- Proficient in Workday application security administration preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working multiple projects.
- Ability to produce professional charts, diagrams, and reports for business and technical audiences
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field
- Masters degree preferred
To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited re