$80K — $120K
Location: Detroit region
Cutting-edge automotive industry supplier is expanding its systems integration team. Will interface with USA teams as well as counterparts in Europe and Asia. This is an opportunity for an engineer with a proven track record as a project leadership and problem solver.
· Provide leadership to engineering team in meeting customers’ product development and design needs for new and existing products.
· Responsibilities will include: product design/development, cost analysis, new product market benchmarking, adherence to quality standards, lab interface for product testing, new product support for marketing/sales. etc.
· Interface with production regarding manufacturability.
· Liaison with European and Asian engineering counterparts
· Position will require up to 30% travel
· BS or MS in Engineering
· Minimum 3 years project management experience
· Experience/knowledge of injection molding or other plastics production process
· 2D, 3D CAD & design
· Experience using analytical tools
· Knowledge of quality a plus (APQP, PPAP’s , APQP, FMEA, SPC, TS or QS, Control Plan)
Company offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and relocation assistance.
Valid through: 3/8/2021