$100K - $150K*
Senior Application Engineer
• Engage closely with sales, engineering, and customer personnel to bring up new Tx and Rx reference modules at customer
sites, troubleshoot customer prototypes, and develop solutions that support end-user applications.
• Support of architecture and low-level hardware questions and issues
• Analysis of customer architecture and requirements
• Integrate, test, and debug customer modules, systems and evaluation platforms based on Energous Tx & Rx products, using
bench top setups and state of the art electrical test equipment. This work will be performed at Energous and at global
• Coordinate with operations engineering & regulatory to ensure end-to-end system readiness
• Modify existing reference designs for customers based on their ID/ME and PRD requirements, i.e., requires knowledge on
doing detailed Electrical and RF design and layouts.
Valid through: 2020-3-4