Allentown, PA - The primary purpose of Senior Application Developer will be to provide support to the HR and Finance teams with respect to the HCM system modules. Additionally, the incumbent will work with and create custom reports and support business cloud applications. EOE M/F/D/V
- SupportHR and Financial business partners with knowledge and experience of various Workday modules including as Payroll, Recruiting, Time Entry, Benefits, General Ledger, Expense, Invoice, Supplier Management, Financials, and Core HR.
- Build Workday integrations using the tools such as Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Cloud Connectors, and Enterprise Interface Builders.
- Create and update hundreds of Workday custom reports proficiently with Workday advanced reporting tools such as Workday standard reports and custom reports.
- Have solid understanding and hands on experience with various technologies like SOAP, WSDL, XML and XSLT that are used in building an integration.
- Experienced in writing test cases and building test scenarios for integrations and reports.
- Must exhibit excellent ability to articulate well with team and business partners and adapt quickly to rapidly changing environments.
- Work with team to supportother cloud applications such as Okta, SuccessFactors, and Ariba and how they integrate with Workday.
- Interact directly with various vendors to gathering requirement and analyze the specifications to determine if existing integrations need to be updated or if new integrations need to be created.
- to design and develop.
- Work with team to test and validateWorkday integrations, reports, and configurations for the monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual Workday upgrades.
- Work with team members to share, train, and assist in all areas related to Workday integrations and support for business partners.
- Evaluate all scheduled integrations and reports within Workday to assess the right balance for optimal system performance while delivering all scheduled reports to business partners in a timely manner.
- BS/BA in a business area, engineering, or computer science.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- 5+ years of experience with Workday HCM and FCM creating as well as supporting integrations and custom reports
- 5+ years of overall IT experience as a developer and in an operational support role partnering withHR and Financial business teams.
- Prior Workdayexperience is a requirement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have experience creating and supporting Workday HCM/FCM integrations using Studio, EIB’s, Core Connectors, Cloud Connector, and Webservices.
- Have a strong understanding of WorkdaySecurity model
- Experience with implementing Single Sign On for cloud applications.
- Working knowledge of productivity, enterprise scheduling, ticketing tools such as OxygenXML, JAMS, and ServiceNow.
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle phases such as Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Must be self-starter with good analytical problem-solving capabilities and strong emphasis on delivering quality results.
- Extensive troubleshooting skills with solid understanding of application administration.
- Good understanding of object migrations between implementation, sandbox and production tenant.
- Extensively worked on Workday data conversion for implementation, post implementation data fixes, and during integrations creation.
Number of Openings