- Overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Efficient and effective throughput of delivering on requests ranging from new and modification of Service Catalogs, configuration and functionality changes, and administration.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development.
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
- Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
- Answer “how to” technical and application configuration questions.
- Expert level understanding of ServiceNow and expert programming skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior developers.
- Ability to organize and lead meetings of cross functional IT and business teams.
- Ability to develop recommendations, write code, oversee enhancements, and manage the implementation of improvements in various stages of the process lifecycle.
- Proven problem-solving, change management, and technical planning skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Open and receptive to feedback from all levels in the organization.
- Manage daily work leveraging Agile principles and Kanban boards.
- 4+ years of experience ServiceNow development and architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Angular, Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX,), SaaS applications and SOAP Web Service integrations.
- Experience with technologies including LDAP/Active Directory, Powershell, Microsoft SQL Server and relational databasetechnology. Experience in these areas is a plus: Active Directory; Single Sign-on using: Digested Token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0.
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement gathering and analysis, design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, issue tracking, version control, deployment and project management.
- Highly skilled and proficient in using development tools with the analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support.
- Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications.
- Understanding of configuration management principles; experience with ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration.
- Excellence in time management and organization skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
- Self-starter with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks.
- Innovative, creative, self-directed…a great leader and team player!
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred; ITIL certifications a plus.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL v3 methodologies and ITSM concepts.