ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- What does ServiceNow do? We build Apps for businesses & have our own Cloud Platform to run them.
- Why does that matter to you? Most all-star developers envision themselves building their own company someday. Join our Applications Development team and learn what makes businesses more successful. Become more than a developer with us - learn how to exercise judgment on what to build & why businesses will love it.
- Sample projects: Configure and build CRM Applications, Build and launch an App Store, Create new data visualizations & analytics for businesses, Infuse social collaboration across Apps,
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7-10 years of hands-on experience developing software
- Care about performance & has experience scaling Apps
- Knows or wants to learn how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
- Likes to write code that works well, takes pride in code working correctly the first time
- Likes to write code from the foundation up i.e. has a natural tendency to build the core piece and layer on capabilities step-by-step
- Has experience working on Microsoft Dynamics platform and programming experience in C# and .Net.
- Is comfortable adapting to other programming languages like Java and knows there is no perfect coding language
- Good to have knowledge on Data migration and integration using Dynamics CRM tools
- Good to have the knowledge of Power Apps, CRM Mobile Application and other CRM Add-ons.
- Experience implementing or configuring Microsoft CRM is a nice to have.
- Cannot imagine anything other than an Agile development environment
- Experienced using Eclipse IDE and has a good understanding of SQL, Json, Ajax, HTML, jQuery, XML concepts.
- Experience working with Service Now Service Management or Platform
- Understand Customer Relationship Management (CRM)/ Partner Relationship Management (PRM)/ Marketing domains well.
- Has exposure working technically in applications like Eloqua, Inside Sales etc
- Has technical experience building web services using REST/SOAP based APIs.
- Adept at diagnosing complex issues and troubleshooting code
- Has high coding standards & can maintain them even when the pressure is on
- Perform unit/ integration testing. Review code/ do technical analysis/ create technical designs (documents).
- Is a developer at heart & thinks OO first
- Has a Bachelor’s degree or better in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline