THE EXECUTIVE SEARCH EXPERIENCE
At RGP, we’re deeply invested in identifying your strengths as an Executive Professional. We understand it’s not simply about finding a position – it’s about your career objectives, goals and aspirations. In other words, it’s about you.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Senior Application Developer, you will be responsible for building and working on enterprise grade software systems leveraging .NET, Angular, and Web Services. In this role, you will actively participate in the recommendation of the Project’s technical direction/vision and contribute in the completion of design, development and implementation of tasks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Provide estimates at a User Story level and provide input to work plans.
- Maintain high standards of software quality by writing high-quality code and following established standards and best practices.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Package and support deployment of code releases.
- Collaborate with others to plan, design, develop, and test web and desktop-based business applications.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Develop technical documents to accurate represent application design and code.
- Proactively review the Performance and Capacity of all aspects of production including code, infrastructure, data, and messaging processing.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of work experience in .NET framework and C# using Visual Studio, Webforms, MVC, and Entity Framework
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies