The Senior Application Developer develops database and web applications to support Parallon Corporate Credentialing and the Credentialing Processing Centers (CPCs). The Senior Application Developer works with various technologies and software, including the Trinisys Business Automation Platform to develop Credentialing solutions. The Senior Application Developer implements enterprise applications, provides systems support, develops specifications for moderately complex software applications and modifies/maintains existing software. The position is also responsible for assisting the Consulting Application Developer with other duties as assigned including maintenance and support of ongoing applications.
• Develops, supports, and maintains database and Java-based web applications
• Completes application development tasks assigned according to project plan (if applicable) and communicates obstacles.
• Assists in developing prototypes/models and determining data sources (if applicable).
• Follows technical and development standards when developing database and web components.
• Executes application unit testing plans. Documents and resolves resulting defects.
• Coordinates system and user acceptance testing (as appropriate).
• Creates and maintains application documentation.
• Assists in analyzing and executing change requests and enhancements.
• Resolves application issues and participates in On-Call support as needed.
• Develops appropriate application controls to mitigate operational and financialrisks.
• Act as a liaison between Credentialing Product Development and Parallon business users.
• Actively participates in application design sessions.
• Provides technical guidance to business users.
• Devises technical solutions to promote business activities.
• Identifies impact to other solutions or projects, and works with other Product Analysts and stakeholders to identify options and recommendations.
• Understands the business implications of technology decisions
• Expected to work on and manage multiple projects at one time.
• Performs application monitoring, maintenance and enhancements as assigned.
• Assists with other duties as assigned
5 or more years
College Graduate Required - Undergrad
OTHER / SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Must be a self-starter, adapt easily to change, have an extremely collaborative personality and willingness to think outside the box
• Organization - Follows department development standards and change control processes. Actively builds technical knowledge by taking advantage of internal team mentoring and attending professional development opportunities.
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely (oral and written)
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Tactical execution - demonstrates personal ownership of tasks and follows through to get the required results in the established timeframe.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.