We are looking for Senior Application Developer - Early Intervention Program for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Senior Application Developer - Early Intervention Program
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Early Intervention provides family centered services to help children (0-3 years of age) who qualify to develop the skills they will need to continue to grow into healthy members of the community.
- The Early Intervention application team is looking for an Application Developer and Reporting Analyst to support the daily operations of the program.
- Understand the business requirements and work with the Application Manager to assist with migration of database management processes and data to new environments.
- Participate in design, development, testing, migration, implementation, and support project phases as Early Intervention transitions from the current legacy processes to new web-based environments.
- Support existing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Work with stakeholders and business partners to identify, document, design, develop, and implement reporting solutions.
- Convert existing reports and develop additional reports for the new enterprise application.
- Learn to work with the new Java-based application (Casetivity).
- Create and maintain system documentation for processes and functionality.
- Participate in and document unit, integrated, and regression testing.
- Perform other operational support activities as required.
- 3-5 years of experience as a reporting analyst or application developer
- Working knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, organization, and technical skills
- Motivated, analytical self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong SQL report writing ability including query tuning for complex business logic
- Knowledge of and participation in the entire System Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Experience working in Healthcare and knowledge of HIPAA and /or HL7 requirements are preferred
- Experience working in the public sector a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent work experience