Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensures business needs are clearly understood, documented and communicated.
- Leverages thorough understanding of business process and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Participates in business requirements gathering sessions with the business owners and key technical resources.
- Translates the business and user requirements into system requirements.
- Acts as liaison with the vendors, development teams and business users to create and finalize end-to-end technical solutions.
- Ensures design and construction meet quality standards and that the testing and operational readiness tasks are conducted and produce quality results.
- Evaluates and identifies new technologies for implementation.
- Manages all aspects of all projects assigned from preparing project schedules and estimates through final implementation.
- Maintains focus on key strategic and/or project priorities despite conflicting demands.
- Serves as an agent for innovation not only for applications, but also for delivery issues and incidents.
- 8+ years' experience in clinical applications.
- 5+ years’ experience with surgery operations.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of version control systems, requirements management systems and incident tracking systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results.
- Project Management - familiar with project management principles.
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Mastery of unit testing, software change management, software release management.
- Is proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
License or Registration Requirements:RN Required
Travel Requirements: 5-40% domestic US travel at times (depending on projects).