It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring Senior Angular Application Developers to provide technical leadership for our expanding team.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
We are seeking individuals with at least 5 years of development experience that are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in consulting. As a Catapult Systems consultant you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment.
- Being a project team member on Microsoft solutions/projects
- Creating functional design specifications, implementation, and testing
- Working closely with customers to understand and manage expectations
- Working within the guidelines of Catapult's project and process management practices
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a great attitude!
- Strong client-side development skills (e.g. jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Able to work efficiently in teams and/or as an individual
- Good written and verbal communication
What else would make me stand out?
- Previous consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- PowerShell scriptingexperience