Senior level Kotlin Engineers at WillowTree have the freedom to create products people love. You'll collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to build large-scale products for well-known brands. We look for teammates who advocate for best practices and have a desire to continuously learn and improve.
If this sounds appealing so far, we hope you apply!
Your Technical Background:
- You're constantly honing your craft of Java or Kotlin development
- You explore and welcome new technologies to improve your project — e.g. Jetpack, ARCore, MotionLayout
- You have an appreciation for clean architecture and documentation
- You believe that all code is legacy code if it isn't unit tested
- You understand the intricacies of the Android Lifecycle
- You own and lead the delivery of features and components on the Android platform
- You want to work on a supportive and highly collaborative team
Working at WillowTree isn't just about your technical skills though. We value well-rounded people who are kind and work well on a team.
You'll love this job if:
- You enjoy collaborating with product designers and software test engineers to create seamless digital experiences
- You embody a growth mindset to continuously learn new technologies and hone your craft
- You're comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback from your teammates
- You value time to deeply immerse yourself in your work
- You treat others with consideration and respect
- You celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody's unique contributions are welcome
- You've published Android apps or worked on teams to build apps in production
- You're building apps in Kotlin
- You have experience with reactive programming (RxJava or other)
- You understand Material Design and appreciate apps that use it.
- You've worked in an agency setting or feel comfortable interacting with clients
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching others
- You have a GitHub account to share. Also, while you're there, check us out @https://github.com/willowtreeapps.
- Ability to travel 2-4 days a month to a client site