Our Android team takes on broad ownership at Tally: strategically driving building processes, tooling, and technical architecture. At Tally, our android development has a strong voice and when faced with building things fast or right, we always lean towards quality.
Core technologies are Kotlin and Java. Our team leverages RESTful APIs.
- Collaborate with all dev teams to build new features and their integration with back-end services while maintaining existing features and being a force of proposition for architecture improvements.
- Build robust, maintainable code to support a rapidly evolving product.
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to drive product direction.
- Design lightweight mobile APIs.
- Explore and advocate for the latest architectural trends in order to keep Tally android technology innovative and relevant.
- Develop with testing in mind and leverage testing frameworks in order to produce consistent, high-quality features.
- Understand product requirements beyond the written word and take pride in crafting intuitive and delightful experiences on mobile.
In this role we value:
- Industry experience building Android applications in Java using the Android SDK.
- Deep technical knowledge of the Android SDK and its design patterns.
- Experience participating in the full lifecycle of Android apps: building from early stages, shipping through the Google Play store or other Android stores, maintaining and iterating throughout product and business growth.