$80K — $100K *
s23NYC is now broadening its mandate to bring the energy and emotion from sneaker launches to more communities and platforms at Nike. With a new focus on deepening engagement and growing its member base across all communities, the studio is the sharp point of the “Nike Direct” offense (the company’s DTC initiative) and sits at the epicenter of technology, art, and fashion. It is undeniably well-positioned to shape culture at scale.
We’re taking digital to the next level. We've opened a new Digital Innovation Lab (DIL) in NYC that’s dedicated to creating engaging and innovative consumer experiences across all of our digital products and services. And you’re going to help grow the DIL and Nike’s New York technology presence with us. All the passion and hustle of a start-up, but at the scale, stability, and benefits of Nike.
Goals of the Digital Innovation Lab in NYC:
The Digital Innovation Lab will be initially focused on our SNKRS app, a sleekly designed online store stocked with high-end shoes. This application is targeted towards the sneaker enthusiast, and it’s function extends beyond the digital storefront. While shoes are a consumer staple, Nike's success in footwear owes a great deal to the lifestyle brand and image that the company has cultivated, and there exists a sizable market of sneaker enthusiasts. A culture has developed around the products that places a premium on fashion and rarity, and the SNKRS app represents an attempt by Nike to further bridge sneaker culture into the social-media sphere.
Our Offer… As our Senior Android Engineer, you will play an integral role in developing innovative Android native experiences. In this role, you will be:
- Academic background in computer science (BS or MS) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK, common design patterns (MVVM,MVI), Dependency Injection (Dagger), and frameworks
- Ability to work both in Kotlin and Java for legacy code
- Working knowledge of RxJava, with an eye towards Coroutines
- Animation, custom UI, and sensor experience
- Ability to work closely with Product Managers, other development teams, and QA teams
- Be a self-starter with a passion for technology and a burning desire to constantly improve yourself, the product, and the codebase
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced startup-like environment
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Experience estimating work, planning, organization and implementing complex software projects
- Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation.
Valid through: 3/16/2021
$200K — $250K
13 days ago