At Copper Mobile, we're obsessed with client success. By investing the time and energy to truly understand our clients' challenges and strategic goals, we become more than just an app developer—we become a valuable partner for all things
mobile. We are one of the only enterprise-specific mobile development firms in the
country. Throughout hundreds of successful engagements, Copper Mobile has
developed solutions for clients ranging from small/medium-sized businesses to
Fortune 100 corporations.
Our developers have been building enterprise apps since the first iOS SDK release.
Our designers challenge the boundaries of user experience by crafting innovative,
engaging, and intuitive user interfaces. Our account directors take pride in becoming
valued team members of their clients. This systemic dedication to our clients' goals
ensures that Copper Mobile produces the highest calibre mobile apps on time, on
budget, and on specification. Let us put our experience, our expertise, and our
obsession with client success to work for you.
Copper Mobile—apps that make business sense.
Your Experience & Intangible traits:
• Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience of Android development (Mandatory)
• Strong in Java programming and OOPS fundamentals.
• Experience with JNI and RxJava
• Prior Experience in C++
• Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm.
• Experienceworking withAndroid Studio.
• Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best
practices for the same
• Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML)
• Experience using SQLite in Android
• Must have knowledge & experience of Xamarin.
• Experience in end-to-end project handling & committed to timely delivery.
• Good understanding of SDLC -Software Development Life Cycle in software
• Should be dedicated, hardworking and detail oriented with exposure to Agile
development methodologies using Scrum/ XP.
• Good RnD skills and able solve complex problems with great techniques and
• Should have some experience in Android NDK (Native Development Kit)
• Should have worked in a team environment using a code repository like Git
and bug tracker
• Must have published at least 15 apps on Play Store.
• Candidate must possess experience in Google APIs like map & analytics,
Facebook SDK, FCM.
• Preferable if candidate has personally architected and implemented
applications available in the Android Marketplace
• Preferable candidate should have developed applications for tablets as well
• Candidate will be responsible for independent development, Client Interaction,
leading and supervising the team to complete the project(s).
• Good communication skills is a Must.
• Key Skills: Android, AndroidSDK,application development, mobile application
Qualifications and requirements
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work under minimal supervision.
• Must have a strong interest in the overall mobile space
• Preferred: USC or GC
• Dallas, TX
• Android Development: 5+ years
• Overall Experience: 8-10 years of IT experience