Shutterfly is seeking a Principal Analyst, Customer Experience to join our team. This role will partner with cross-functional teams in Product Management, Marketing and Ecommerce to identify and answer key business questions and use cases for Customer Journey Analytics.
What You'll Do Here..
- Develop deep expertise in the Customer Journey data sets; deliver analysis and insights that deepen our understanding of customers' journey and identify opportunities to deepen engagement.
- Synthesize analysis, create persuasive visuals that tell the story, present findings and recommendations to broad audiences.
- Build and maintain domain expertise in relevant data sets and be able to think strategically about what data is critical to capture; develop understanding of internal data structures and tools.
- Write and optimize SQL queries; query and analyze large data sets in the AWS cloud.
The Skills You'll Bring..
- B.S. or M.S. degree in quantitative field or equivalent experience
- 7 or more years of progressive experience in analytics, eCommerce, Internet marketing or related field
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce and Internet marketing data collection and metrics
- Strong SQL experience; Excel power user; experience with web analytics tools (Adobe) and Tableau
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
It is helpful, but not required to have...
- Detail oriented with ability to independently validate / triangulate data and analysis
- Curious about what drives business trends
- Demonstrated capacity to learn and independent thinking