In the Innovation Lab, a cross functional team of strategists, designers, technologists paired with a dedicated Customer Service and Care Coordination teams will co-exist and will be focused on developing solutions that will help our largest national employer accounts make health care more affordable and improve health outcomes for their employees and our members while continuing to provide exemplary service.
This position is responsible for defining, measuring, monitoring, and evaluating success measures for solutions developed within the Innovation Lab. Responsible for synthesizing ethnographic and market research data to identify trends, and conducting analytics to support acceleration of business cases.
Responsible for working with multi-disciplinary teams of designers, researchers, strategists, engineers, developers and architects to champion the work while maintaining the perspective and needs of our largest national clients (Employer Groups).
*Bachelordegree and 5 years of experience in health care services, statistical analysis, or insurance industry economics including 1 yearexperience in data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data, including pharmacy OR 7 years of experience in health care services, statistical analysis, or insurance industry economics including 1 yearexperience in data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data, including pharmacy
* Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
* Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
* Takes initiative to solve complex problems; takes an “outside –in” perspective to identify innovative solutions
* Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
* May lead functional teams or projects
* Experience measuring and analyzing the outcomes of innovative healthcare programs
* Client-facing consulting experience
* Experience with SQL and complex datasets
* Experience developing data visualizations using tools such as Tableau
* Experience with advanced statistical software such as SAS or R
* Strong collaboration and communication skills
* Experience in a startup or innovative environment
Job ID: CP-1024779