The concept was not new, but the philosophy was: Provide top businesses with a global resource for market-capturing digital transformation without neglecting the human interaction.
Brillio specializes in leveraging emerging technologies like analytics, security, cloud, mobile, and machine learning. It uses this technology to create "sticky" new customer experiences, to achieve surprising cost efficiencies, and to quickly deliver innovative solutions.
The Brillio "Bringing Smiles" initiative has touched 15,000 lives and is on its way to impacting 100,000 children. Bringing Smiles fosters career development and STEM skills in underserved communities around the world.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based data applications on AWS data platforms
- Good experience in data analysis, profiling, and conceptual modeling
- Extensive experience in AWS services (EC2, S3, Athena, EMR, AWS Glue) and understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices (including security and scalability)
- Demonstrated understanding of Apache projects such as Spark, Hadoop, Airflow
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and scripting tools for automation such as R, Python, etc.
- Familiar with Git, Jenkins, JIRA, or similar tools
- Advanced knowledge technical and functional designs for databases, ETL, data warehousing, and reporting
- Good to have