Senior Analytic Support Specialist (SAS/Tableau Customer Support)
The Senior Analytic Support Specialist assists customers with the analytic platform, primarily SAS and Tableau in resolving Tier 1 and Tier 2 level support questions, training on analytic platforms, and designing and conducting user support groups in order to provide individuals using analytic platforms a common location where they can focus their questions and problems for resolution. The incumbent also works closely with IT technical resources to help customers resolve technical issues that require IT support. The incumbent will provide guidance and education to Intermediates, meet individually with customers for specific projects, and conduct user group training sessions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accept customer requests for assistance with Tier 1 and Tier 2 level problems associated with the analytic platforms. This includes taking calls or receiving e-mails/IMs from customers, resolving the problem associated at the time of the request or, in the case of Tier 3 support, following up with the request to ensure a timely resolution for the customer.
- Assist in the creation of training materials that expand the working knowledge of the user, including more efficient coding methods, streamlined data acquisition, and new techniques to enhance the work being completed. Provide one-on-one training to customers while resolving support inquiries.
- Conduct user group training sessions to expand the general knowledge of customers using all analytic platforms within the organization.
- Lead functional efforts for projects, including the guidance and education of Intermediates. Meet individually with customers for specific projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics, Management Information Systems or related field.
- 5 - 7 years of Data Analytics experience
- Master's Degree
- 1 - 3 years of customer support or training.