What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be a key part of an innovative, “first to market” technology culture, contributing to CIBC’s digital transformation. You will be responsible for providing analysis and second level support on client issues, technical issues, system/web site outages and questions from all Internal and External application by maintaining, prioritization and addressing to respective CIBC Technology groups and Vendors. You will also be responsible for maintaining the production applications and day-to-day operational activities, manage escalations and modify established procedures / approaches to suit specific situations including 24 x 7 support and coordination of recovery efforts. In addition, you will be assigned small to medium, complex projects/initiatives as they relate to the implementation and support of application and/or infrastructure technology in a multi platform environment.
How You’ll Succeed
- Analysis & Support: Evaluate service requests to ensure adherence to standards and processes. Coordinate and/or execute implementation plans.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Identify and resolve small to medium complex production problems. Monitor and analyze supported services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Detail Oriented: Monitor and analyze supported services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions.
Who You Are
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate both written and orally, detailed information in an impactful way.
- You can demonstrate experience in: providing production application Support and have experience with managed Secure File transfer, Feedhub, and Batch scheduling; have experience with defining, implementing changes to, and supporting a production application. You have experience / familiarity with majority of the following technology environments: scripting (shell); SQL and Oracle Databases; Autosys and Feedhub; Version Control Software (Visual Studio); Agile and DevOps concepts. You have knowledge of: Linux RedHat and Unix Solaris operating systems; Basic Network Troubleshooting; Secure File Transfer protocols.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.