The Sr Tax Analyst, Tax Technology will be responsible for gathering requirements, collaborating on design and process improvements, building, implementing and supporting direct tax models. This involves a multi-year roadmap created to ensure that Amazon’s word-class Tax Department is supported by similarly world-class technology and supporting processes.
In order to be successful, the Sr Tax Analyst in Tax Technology must possess the ability to work toward the strategic roadmap, while still being interested and willing to engage in day-to-day tactical details.
We are a fast growing team, so we're looking for candidates who are eager to learn, who are willing to go into unfamiliar territory, and who possess ironclad judgment and integrity around confidential information.
· Bachelor’s degree + 5 years experience
· 5 or more years of experience in corporate tax systems and processing
· Excel Modeling skills
Experience Excel VBA and/or Excel Addins
· Experience with SQL and database design
· Workflow design and implementation
· CPA, Enrolled Agent or other professional certification
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance and/or concentration or advanced degree in information systems a plus
· Process design and re-engineering experience
· Experience working with technical and non-technical teams
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Highly motivated and organized; excellent attention to detail.
Job ID: 624637